Human Escape 2.0
Some people have asked me where the name Human Escape comes from. Simply, it is what I named my very first game. This game was popular and loved by many, even after being shut down I had numerous emails by people who wanted it back.
You now get your wish. HE 2.0 Development has been started. The web version will be accessible in the next couple of weeks along with an Android version do you to play on your phone.
Some changes (yes I know, people hate changes) will occur, but this is what you can expect:
- The game will not be likes the originally for quite some time, it will be rebuilt from the ground up
- You still will see multiple planes to play on with a huge number of monsters
- There will be Uber monsters like before
- There will be the same style layout (the phone version will be changed)
- The item system will be changed to encourage more diversity and ensure a players goal is not to just own the “best” item but to find out what combinations work. We are truly excited for this.
For the most part, the game will be just as you remembered and loved. If you want to get news on its release, be sure to check back or contact me. consequencegamer [at] gmail [dot] com